Maman Poulet | Clucking away crookedly through media, politics and life

What do you call a Former Taoiseach?

October 10th, 2014 · No Comments · Uncategorized

Regarding that matter of His Excellency and how one might refer to a former Taoiseach.

I asked the Government Press Office

Former Taoisigh don’t have titles and are not referred to as “your excellency”.  On printed matter and by way of introduction they are referred to as Former Taoiseach.

Grand so we are now clear on the matter.  Over to you Bertie.  Sorry I mean Former Taoiseach.



No Comments so far

Like gas stations in rural Texas after 10 pm, comments are closed.